Our Los Angeles drug treatment center nestled in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains offers a tranquil setting for healing and recovery.
Del Arroyo takes a comprehensive approach to drug and alcohol treatment, using evidence-based treatment approaches. Our compassionate team includes licensed therapists, clinicians, and addiction specialists, who collaborate to create individualized treatment plans based on your needs.
Our mission is to not just help clients get sober, but to get well. We believe in building connections. It’s why we focus on relapse prevention and prioritize helping our clients build a network of supportive sober peers.
We provide the following services at our drug and alcohol rehab in Agoura Hills:
Our Whole-Person Treatment Approach
We believe in treating the whole person, not just their addiction symptoms. Every person is unique with their own specific history and circumstances. Many factors can contribute to substance abuse and substance use disorders, from trauma to anxiety disorders.
Our treatment team takes the time to understand each client’s history, needs, and goals. Our low patient-to-staff ratio allows us to give each person the individual attention they deserve.
Del Arroyo’s licensed therapists and addiction specialists use a wide range of proven therapies to aid in treatment, including, but not limited to:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Motivational interviewing (MI)
- Trauma therapy
Clients in our Los Angeles rehab program enjoy nutritious chef-prepared meals and can choose from a variety of holistic treatments, such as yoga, art therapy, and gardening. Our location in the foothills provides clients with easy access to an abundance of parks and hiking trails in beautiful oak-dotted canyons.
Addiction Treatment at Del Arroyo Recovery Center
Clients in Del Arroyo’s substance abuse treatment programs typically start with medically supervised detox. For those who are chemically dependent on drugs or alcohol, this is a critical part of the addiction recovery process.
Detoxification rids the body of substances, allowing you to start your inpatient addiction treatment program with a clear head. Our team does everything possible to help minimize withdrawal symptoms during detox.
After detoxing, clients move into our residential treatment program to begin counseling. These important sessions allow you to dig deep and explore what motivates you to use drugs or alcohol. Depression, anxiety, and past trauma often lead to or worsen substance use disorders. It’s vital to address mental health disorders while in treatment. Our substance use specialists can help.
Therapy is the foundation of a successful addiction rehab program. Clients at our Los Angeles treatment center benefit from the following:
- Individual therapy – During one-on-one sessions with a trained psychotherapist, you’ll explore the underlying factors that may contribute to your substance abuse.
- Group therapy – During peer-to-peer meetings you’ll have the chance to learn coping skills and share your experience with others in a safe, supportive environment.
- Family therapy (optional) – Improving communication with family members can be life changing. We strongly encourage our clients to participate in family therapy sessions.
- Relapse prevention – Our team will help you learn healthy habits and form connections with peers who can provide encouragement and help you weather challenges. Our team empowers you with tools to help prevent relapse.
- Alumni support – Support doesn’t end when you leave our treatment center in Los Angeles. Our alumni program connects you to community resources and programs to help you stay motivated after drug or alcohol addiction treatment.
Get Help Today
Our Agoura Hills addiction treatment center is just outside Los Angeles, CA in the beautiful Southern California foothills. We’ve thoughtfully designed our drug rehab center with luxury amenities to keep you comfortable.
Get in touch with us to learn more about our drug rehab in Los Angeles and our inpatient addiction treatment programs. If you need outpatient treatment or partial hospitalization, we can connect you with reputable providers in Los Angeles.